Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Balsamic-Basted Steaks


3 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp. coarse mustard
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
1-2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
4 (6-ounce) filet mignon steaks, 1" thick

Mix together the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and rosemary in a large, shallow dish. Place steaks in marinade and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.

Lightly coat clean grill grids of grill with cooking oil spray. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Place steaks on grill and cook, without turning, 4 minutes with the lid down. Turn steaks and cook for another 4 minutes with the lid down. (Adjust cooking time to your personal preference).

Serves 4

Recipe adapted from Real Simple magazine.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Melissa! said...

I found you through Cornflower. My stomach is actually growling while reading your blog! Yummy!

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - those look delicious!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Les said...

2begin2 - Thanks for visiting! I just took a peek at your blogs and wish I could take a trip to Yosemite! I've only been a couple of times, but I was very young at the time. Used to live in California and I really miss the forests of Northern Calif.

Kristen - They are! And very easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home